Who are we?
Koncrete Construction Group is a COR Certified ready-mix concrete and aggregate company that has been servicing Southwest Saskatchewan for nearly 60 years. We now have locations in Maple Creek, Kindersley, and Swift Current, and we are currently looking to hire a qualified applicant for our Administrative Assistant position, working out of head office in Maple Creek!
What is the job?
This full time role enjoys a challenging and rewarding variety of duties, where no two days are the same! Ultimately, the responsibilities of the position include:
- dispatcher Answering of telephones, documentation of all information, and direction of calls;
- Issuing purchase orders to employees, collecting all necessary information from employees.
- Filing of records as necessary.
- Assemble daily pre-trip summary reports, and distribute deficiencies to mechanic and dispatcher.
- Work with/develop spreadsheets for tracking purposes
- Assist with the completion of Health and Safety Paperwork
This is a diverse role that requires the ability to multitask, and quickly switch from one task to another, while maintaining detail and accuracy. As an integral member of our small team, the successful applicant will also understand the importance of supporting their fellow teammates, and will be adaptable to any number of duties as required in a day.
What do you get?
There are a number of reasons to consider joining our team, including:
- Competitive wages! Hourly rate is still being determined, but the company is open to discussions regarding compensation during interviews;
- Small, supportive office with a team-first mentality.
- Hands on experience in a fast pace competitive environment.
What will you bring to the position?
The successful applicant will be self-motivated, and able to complete tasks without direct supervision. A positive attitude, willingness to learn, and commitment to the team are paramount, along with:
- Organization skills to facilitate successful multitasking across any number of the company’s operations simultaneously;
- Experience with document control and detailed record keeping;
- Strong time management and stress management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential;
- A keen eye for detail and review;
- Customer Service and telephone etiquette skills;
- Previous industry experience would be considered an asset;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office would be considered an asset.
We are looking to onboard the successful applicant as soon as possible! We appreciate all applications, however, only those applicants being considered for the position will be contacted. Thank you!
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Maple Creek, SK S0N 1N0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person