West End Physiotherapy is a well established clinic serving the Downtown Vancouver community for over 30 years. Our practice is patient centered and results oriented. We are a motivated, close-knit team who bring out the best in each other and our patients, while keeping a positive environment and having fun while we're doing it!
We are currently looking for a FULL-TIME Physiotherapist who is looking for a long-term opportunity in a busy, orthopedic clinic in downtown Vancouver. At West End Physiotherapy, you will grow as a Physiotherapist and become an integral part of a successful multidisciplinary team.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Full administrative support for reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing
- Weekly mentoring sessions with our Physiotherapy team
- $1000 annual education allowance
- Private treatment rooms looking out on the Downtown with a fun and energetic environment
- 60 minute initial assessments and 30-minute follow-up appointments (to start)
- Competitive compensation starting with an hourly wage to start and transitioning to a percentage of billings as caseload increases(practice management coaching)
- Compensation increases based on continuing education/professional upgrading
- Electronic charting system (Jane app)
- Quarterly performance bonuses available
Contact us if you share our CORE VALUES:
- We believe in creating a fun and supportive work environment where we can share our knowledge, encourage self and professional growth and push each other to be at our best.
- We believe in creating a safe environment where our clients can achieve their goals.
- We believe that every member of our team plays an integral role in the success of our clients' recovery.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
Supplemental pay types:
All clients are still required to do a COVID screen prior to their appointments and wear a mask during appointments. We also conduct cleaning measures to ensure everyone's safety.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person