Lotus Therapy & Counselling Centre is a trauma-focused therapy practice based in Lower Mainland. We are currently seeking clinical counsellors with expertise in trauma treatment to join our dynamic team at our downtown clinic. Our Downtown office is located at 938 Howe St Suite 703, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1N9.
For more information, please visit www.lotustherapy.ca.
What we are looking for:
· Professional registration with the applicable college or association (BC Association of Clinical Counsellors, Canadian Counselling & Psychotherapy Association), or regulatory college (BC College of Social Workers; College of BC Psychologists).
· A minimum of one year of experience working with depression, anxiety and post-trauma.
· Ability to provide services in-person at our Downtown office. There will be a blend of virtual and in-person.
· Availability to do some evening and/or weekend work.
We consider the following strong assets:
· Post-graduate counselling experience with clients with diverse backgrounds.
· Professional training in EFT (Emotion Focused Therapy), DBT, EMDR, SE, IFS and AEDP.
· Available to offer 15-20 hours a week
· Fluency and counselling proficiency in a second language
· Willingness to support clients through ICBC, FNHA, CVAP and private pay
· Experience and training in couples and family therapy
Benefits of the job:
Monthly peer support and consultation meetings
Admin and marketing support
Access to Jane app software
A flow of new referrals
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 10-15 per week
Salary: $90.00-$100.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC V6Z 1N9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Master's Degree (required)
- couples counselling: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person