Qualifications & Requirements:
- This position is focused in Home Visitation and Family Coaching & Mentorship in the Lloydminster and County of Vermilion River areas
- Early Childhood Development, Family Support, or a related diploma or degree.
- Experience will be considered. Childcare experience is a definite asset.
- Experience and confidence in serving families of adolescents would be an asset.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- A valid driver's license and the ability to travel regularly in their own reliable vehicle.
- RCMP check and a Child & Youth Information System check are required.
For more information, please visit midwestfamilyconnections.ca
Please submit a cover letter indicating which position(s) you are applying for, your resume and at least 3 current references to Laura Nelson by email, or fax to 306-825-5912
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Work Location: In person