Meadow Lake Co-op is hiring a Pharmacist on a permanent basis, located in our Meadow Lake Co-op Pharmacy in Meadow Lake, SK.
Who we are:
As a co-operative, we do business differently. We believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. Our work is guided by our values of integrity, excellence and responsibility and driven by our vision of building sustainable communities together. We are a diversity inclusive, progressive pharmacy that will enable you to practice pharmacy to your full scope. To learn more about who we are, visit www.meadowlakeco-op.crs.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you will provide patient-focused care, exceptional customer service with a positive attitude, and work closely with the Pharmacy Manager and other Pharmacy Team Members.
- Provide clinical services such as medication management, review, and injection services.
- Advise customers on the selection and usage of non-prescription medication.
- Advise patients on possible side effects of their medications and answer any questions they may have.
- Maintain medication profiles of patients.
- Provide supervision and direction to technicians and/or assistants preparing and dispensing medications.
- Provide exceptional customer service with a positive attitude.
Why it matters:
We help local Co-ops serve their communities by providing support and leadership to food, pharmacy, liquor and convenience stores, and by delivering quality products and exemplary customer service.
Who you are:
- Have a Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree and are in good standing with the Saskatchewan College of Pharmacy Professionals or eligible for registration.
- Are licensed to practice in the Province of Saskatchewan with Injection Certification.
- Are APA Certified or working towards certification.
- Honest and trustworthy, are results oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- Believe in collaboration, building relationships and value the perspectives of others.
Our pharmacy working hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday. We are closed on weekends and statutory holidays. We offer exceptionally competitive wages as well as a benefits package.
We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop, and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
The Co-operative Retailing System embraces diversity and inclusion. We’re working to create a workforce that is as diverse as the communities we serve and an environment where every team member brings their whole self to work.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process to ensure an enjoyable candidate experience. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we invite you to submit your requests to us via fc[email protected]. All information received will be kept confidential.
If you are interested in joining a team of dedicated healthcare professionals and making a difference in the lives of patients, we encourage to apply for this opportunity by November 30, 2023.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
FCL embraces diversity and inclusion. We’re working to create a workforce that is as diverse as the communities we serve and an environment where every team member brings their whole self to work. We believe all candidates should feel at home with us and be given the opportunity to fully participate during the recruitment process.