***********$5,000 bonus for qualifed candidates!**************
Here at Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning we strive to provide the best service and products to our customers, as a result we are looking for, young or old that are currently top performers in their current role and want to join a progressive organization that rewards over achievers.
- Give customers the red carpet treatment?
- Recommend additional services or treatments to make their home more comfortable?
- Provide quality service and are committed to being a master of your trade?
- Ensure customers heating, ventilation, and air-condition equipment meets or exceeds the Technical Standards & Safety Authority’s codes and municipal building codes and standards.
- Follow all Energy Star installation & Service processes and procedures.
- Educate customers on proper care and maintenance and promote all various HVAC options
- Complete general and specific HVAC equipment inspections
- Maintain a clean, fully stocked vehicle
- Explain the benefits of newer highly efficient equipment to the customer.
- Promote Furnsman products and services on every call.
- Must never sell the customer a repair they do not need.
- Provide a five-star experience on every call or make it right before leaving the customers home
- Feel comfortable requesting online reviews from customers.
- Valid Gas Fitter or Refrigeration License
- Valid Driver's License with a clean record
- Clear criminal record
- Comfortable working from heights and using a ladder
- An accountable and responsible personality, delivering high customer satisfaction and has a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team environment, completing the installation and commissioning of HVAC elements
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be effective at HVAC lead generation and CPP (Customer Protection Plan) enrollments.
- Must have demonstrated strong technical and customer service skills and company metrics in current and previous roles.
At Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning we expect a lot from our technicians. That's why we're committed to providing them with industry-leading benefits and compensation that help them get better at their job, while providing for their families, which include:
- Competitive compensation
- Additional incentive earnings available
- Individual or family medical and dental plans with life insurance
- RRSP company match program to help you plan for your future
- Opportunity for growth
- Tool Allowance
- Uniforms provided
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $35.00 per hour
- air conditioning & refrigeration license (preferred)
- driver's license (required)
- Gas Fitter II (preferred)
Work Location: On the road