Why You Should Join Us:
We at FYidoctors put our patient's well-being first and feel honoured that people across Canada and the USA trust us with something so valuable. We put health front and centre, and our doctor-led approach has helped us rapidly grow in 12 years from 30 locations to over 350.
We could not have gotten to where we are without our most significant asset, our people, who now number more than 3,000 and serve thousands of valued patients across North America every day. We are committed to FYidoctors being more than just a place to work and strive to maintain a positive and supportive work environment where all our people can thrive and grow.
Join our team at FYidoctors and help us have a meaningful impact on people's lives while also having fun doing it!
How You'll Benefit:
- Excellent wages including quarterly bonuses (for qualifying clinics)
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes outstanding optical coverage
- Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
- A workplace culture fosters a sense of collaboration
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you develop your career
Why We Need You:
Our Regina Downtown clinic is looking for someone like you to bring your exceptional skills and experience with you and join us as our newest Optical Receptionist.
As an Optical Receptionist, you will play a critical role within FYidoctors by delivering world-class service to our patients. You'll often be the first point of contact with the public, so you must bring with you your passion for people and your drive to deliver an exceptional customer experience. With your help, we'll continue to have a positive impact on our current patients' health and well-being, as well as the patients we haven't yet met.
This position is a full-time, permanent role working up to 40 hours per week from Monday to Saturday.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Administering pre-testing services
- Communicating with patients in person, by phone, and by email
- Billing the patient, their medical service provider and other third parties
- Managing appointment bookings, prescription printouts and billing and payments
- Upholding excellent customer service standards using your charisma and problem-solving skills
What Do You Bring?
- Ideally, you will have customer-facing experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- A high level of comfort using technology and computers
- A professional, approachable manner and a love of meeting and interacting with people
We appreciate your interest in FYidoctors and hope it didn't take too much time to apply. So, leave the rest to us. An actual human will review your qualifications and let you know if there's interest in moving forward. If there is, we'll follow up with more information. If there may not be a fit at this time, you'll receive a message that we hope isn't too impersonal. Please don't feel discouraged. We will have other opportunities!