We are immediately seeking Registered Travel Nurses (RNs) in the Yukon for Emergency Room (ER)!
· Minimum 1 year paid work experience within the last 2 years
· Active Registered Nursing License
· Able to work effectively in a physically demanding environment including ability to lift and position patients
· Demonstrates ability to understand, speak, read and write effectively in English
· Excellent observation, communication, and critical thinking skills
· Schedule flexibility
SUMMER NEEDS & SUMMER SIGN ON BONUSES AVAILABLE
What We Offer
· $80-$90 hourly rate (based on length of contract and experience)
· Daily diems of $85 per day
· Mileage or Flights reimbursed (conditions apply)
· Accommodations included
· Bi-weekly pay
· License reimbursement based on conditions
· Excellent Referral program
We offer a $100 Fast Start Bonus - For those who are credentialed and pick up 3 shifts within 7 calendar days of starting credentialing process + $250 referral bonus available (subject to conditions)!
Call 403-356-9692 or email [email protected] your Resume/Certifications for immediate application.
Job Types: Casual, Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 4 weeks
Salary: $80.00-$90.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Willing to travel for a few weeks at a time to the Yukon or NWT?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Canadian Registered Nurse: 1 year (required)
- Canadian Registered Nurse (RN) License (required)
Work Location: In person