Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities (QSA)
1. Nursing degree from a recognized post secondary institution or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
2. Currently registered with College of Registered Nurses of Saskatchewan (CRNS) with active practicing status.
3. Level “C” CPR certified.
4. Level 1 (Basics) and Level II (Workplace Inspection and Accident Investigation) Provincial OH&S Training.
5. Minimum three years nursing practice of which two years are recent and relevant in community or employee health and wellness.
6. Current knowledge of immunization.
7. Understanding of administration of routine immunizations.
8. Understanding of infection control and occupational health.
9. Understanding of the development delivery of health promotion and/or wellness programs.
10. Good interpersonal, communication and customer relations skills.
11. Excellent public speaking skills
12. Strong writing skills in order to provide reports, letters, memos, etc.
13. Computer literate with word processing and e-mail at a basic skill level.
14. Good counseling skills.
15. Ability to work independently.
16. Demonstrates valuing diversity.