To the Stars Wellness Centre is seeking a Registered Psychologist or Masters level Clinical Social Worker to join our multi-disciplinary team.
We want to create a job that you will love, where you feel supported, have some fun, and know that you are making a difference.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience providing counselling services to children, adolescents, and families. The right candidate is professional, enthusiastic, confident, and passionate.
This individual must be well organized, have excellent interpersonal skills and have experience working with children, adolescents, and families with differing presenting concerns. Experience and training working with children and adolescents in the areas of mental health, trauma, attachment, and healthy relationships is vital.
We provide psychology and occupational therapy services to children, adolescents and families through clinic, home, and community-based programming. Our wellness programs for children incorporate regulation, social skills, and mental health support in a fun and creative way. Our family coaching programs allow for meaningful connections within families that create lasting change.
This position would offer:
· A strong and experienced team to collaborate with.
· Competitive wages.
· Administrative support that contributes to the flexibility and independence of our therapists.
· A strong working relationship with private and publicly funded programs in our area.
· The opportunity to take your practice to the next level by facilitating groups and offering workshops.
· Assessment, treatment, and consultation at our clinic and in family homes with children and families.
· Planning and facilitation of inclusive children’s wellness programs.
· Registered Psychologist in good standing with the College of Alberta Psychologists, or a Masters Level Clinical Social Worker in good standing with the Alberta College of Social Workers
· Willing to see at least 20-25 clients per week. Options are available for work for some evenings.
· Access to vehicle and valid driver’s license.
· Ability to work independently and in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75.00-$95.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Master's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person