We are looking for a Full-Time Dental Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist to join our administration team at our modern family practice. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
**Cleardent & Recall Max software experience is an asset.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Answering phone calls in a professional manner
- Overseeing patient relations
- Collecting patient information and coordinating appointment bookings
- Treatment coordination using Recall Max, phone and email
- Submitting insurance claims
- Processing billing and payments
- Sending predeterminations
- Inputting insurance payments
- Sorting, organizing and sending mail
- Insurance A/R
- Patient A/R
**Minimum 1 year Dental Administration experience required**
Hours of this Full Time Position are:
- Mondays 10am - 6pm (OFF if working the Saturday Before)
- Tuesdays 11am - 7pm
- Wednesdays 11am - 7pm
- Thursdays 8:30am - 4pm
- Fridays 8:30am - 3pm
- 2 Saturdays / month 8:30am - 3pm (Never on long weekends)
Additional hours may be available for internal coverage when needed. Joining an existing strong admin team who works well together.
All resumes will be held in confidence.
NO PHONE CALLS to office please. Send resume to email address listed in the ad or call our Office Manager on phone number listed on ad.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have experience with Cleardent & Recall Max?
- Dental Reception: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-05