We are hiring experienced Network Cabling Techs, Montreal and Area.
Please don’t waste our time or yours if you do not have construction experience working with Low voltage cabling or if you are not living in Canada you will not be considered for this position.
A successful candidate will be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English and French, hold a CCQ, and have 5 years or more experience with the following skills:
- Be certified and Follow Occupational Health and Safety
- Understand construction drawings
- Installing pathways such as conduit and raceway
- Installing equipment racks, cabinets, patch panels and back-boards
- Pulling Cu and fiber optic cables
- Installing and labeling wall, furniture and floor jacks
- Terminating, labeling and testing CU and fiber optic cables
- Ability to use Fluke or similar cable testers
- Aerial lift Certification
- Assisting and training Level 1 Cable Installers
We offer a competitive salary range that is commensurate with experience, a company benefit plan and great training and development opportunities. Come and help us grow - and grow with us this position may lead to many other opportunities in the same capacity throughout Quebec and Canada.
Please send resume in English (bullet points will suffice).
Job Type: Contract
Contract length: 4 months
Salary: $25.00-$40.00 per hour
Work Location: In person