JOIN OUR CHILD THERAPY TEAM!
Are you a mental health professional with a passion for working with children and their caregivers?
Moose Jaw Psychology Services is a private psychology practice currently looking to add another skilled therapist to our Child Therapy team!
Specialized training and supervision opportunities available for the right candidate!
- You are a registered mental heath professional with the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists, the Saskatchewan Association of Social Workers, the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association, or another recognized regulatory body.
- You have 1-5 years experience in counselling and therapy with children.
- You are smart, and confident.
- You have super high emotional intelligence.
- You are extremely accountable for your outcomes.
- You’re passionate and outgoing.
- You thrive on personal development. You absolutely need to want to grow!
- You demand excellence of yourself and thrive on constructive feedback.
- You are results-focused and drive yourself to get the best results.
- You are a lightning-fast learner.
- You’re highly resilient and adaptable.
EXPECTATIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Thinking this role was tailor-made for you? Read on to learn more.
- You will apply your clinical experience and competence to provide evidence-based therapy services with children and their caregivers.
- Ethical practice is of utmost importance! You must have a clear understanding of ethical practice guidelines and apply this in your practice.
- You pride yourself on being organized, and maintaining current documentation.
- Loud and clear! You must communicate clearly and effectively with clients and other team members.
- You thrive when working on your own and manage your time well, but are also able to collaborate with colleagues.
Here’s what you will get when you join the Moose Jaw Psychology Services team:
Flexible hours- There is more to life than work! We strive to meet client demand while maintaining personal flexibility and freedom.
Generous compensation- We want the best talent and reward as such!
Young and vibrant team- Learn and thrive with a team that is driven for continuous development.
Amazing growth prospects & long-term career growth- You’ll get to work in a fast-growing private practice with opportunities for personal development.
The culture- Forget the traditional corporate culture. We left that behind years ago for a reason and have created something entirely different! At Moose Jaw Psychology Services, we’re all family and here to support you however we can!
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 10-30 per week
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-30