MOVING FORWARD WITH ANDERSON
Are you an Allied Health Professional looking for an exciting new career opportunity?
Anderson Neurological and Developmental Services is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their fun, friendly and dynamic team in Western Australia.
Our team possesses a wealth of expertise and experience with individuals across all age groups with neurological and developmental conditions. Our team consists of Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Dietitians, Psychologists, Social Workers, and Allied Health Assistants.
Our rehabilitation centres are located in both Perth, Bunbury and Manjimup, Western Australia. Our holistic, evidence-based approach has continued to assist individuals achieve meaningful goals to maximise confidence, skills and independence for the past 15 years.
Anderson is appropriately registered with the Australian government to sponsor skilled individuals from overseas to work with us. This sponsorship extends to a spouse or de-facto partner, as well as any dependent children under the age of 18. We also provide support for successful candidates to meet Australian regulatory guidelines to practice as a Physiotherapist.
You will be well supported, receiving comprehensive supervision and mentorship throughout your induction and beyond. Both formal and informal Professional Development opportunities will be provided throughout your employment, allowing you to upskill and become familiar with the Australian context.
- Quality: What we do, we do well.
- Integrity: We are honest; we stick to our word and our own values.
- Commitment: We are committed to supporting and empowering individuals in their journey as we strive to create a better future for all.
- Respect: We respect one another, and value our differences.
- Teamwork: We work together – across boundaries – to support the needs of our clients and their goals.
- Leadership: We are leaders in what we do, as we each have the courage to shape a better future.
- Accountability: We have the responsibility to deliver on our commitments to each other and our clients.
- Citizenship: We are admirable citizens in the communities that we live and work.
WHAT ANDERSON OFFERS
- Access to a plethora of professional development opportunities, including a generous study bursary and paid study leave days.
- Regular and consistent coaching and mentorship opportunities from Anderson’s leadership team to support professional growth and career progression.
- Access to Anderson’s array of world-class resources, including the Australian-first Tryomotion Robotics Suite.
- Regular team social and team-building gatherings with our fun and friendly team.
- Work phone, laptop and access to company vehicles for work purposes.
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS AT ANDERSON
As an Occupational Therapist at Anderson, you will plan and provide holistic services to a diverse range of clients. You will work directly with the individual, their family and key stakeholders. We would value an individual who has experience working with both children and adults with disabilities and/or complex needs. You would be seeing clients both in the clinic and community settings. We have company vehicles available to utilise when visiting clients in their home, school, aged care facility etc.
Our therapy services are personal and innovative. Each client is considered with regard to their individual needs and characteristics. As such, our Allied Health team collaborate to work towards the goals of our clients and their families. You would be an integral player within this approach, as we value and rely upon the unity and strength of our team.
We are currently looking for candidates with experience in paediatrics, willing to carry a mixed caseload of clients across the lifespan.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Possession of relevant undergraduate tertiary qualification as an Occupational Therapist.
- Ability to obtain a skills assessment with the Occupational Therapy Council Australia.
- Ability to demonstrate English proficiency.
- Experience in the development and implementation of services for clients with disabilities and/or complex needs.
- Highly effective written and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to grow and nurture personal relationships founded on respect.
- You will have exposure to therapists experience in Bobath Therapy, Feldenkrais and Hippotherapy.
- Demonstrated ability to drive, with a valid driver's license (international licenses accepted).
Full time position. Salary determined based on years of experience, as well as areas of specialisation.
Please note that only successful applicants through to the interview stage will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,300.00-$82,700.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Relocation assistance
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person