Join Our Innovative Team at Providence Healthcare: Be a Catalyst for Change in the Healthcare sector in Vancouver, BC (Relocation Assistance Available!)
Are you a passionate nurse looking to make a significant impact in Beautiful BC? Providence Healthcare, located in beautiful Vancouver, BC, is seeking dedicated nurses to join our team. Whether you're a new graduate or an experienced nurse, this is your opportunity to be part of a progressive organization that is transforming and improving patient experiences.
Why Choose Providence Healthcare and Vancouver?
Providence Healthcare is renowned for its innovative healthcare models and progressive foundations. Vancouver offers an exceptional quality of life with its breathtaking natural surroundings, vibrant city life, and diverse recreational opportunities. Discover a perfect balance between professional growth and personal fulfillment in one of Canada's most desirable cities.
What We Offer:
- Full-time and part-time positions available, fostering a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Relocation assistance of up to $5000 for candidates relocating to Vancouver.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including dental, medical, extended healthcare, life insurance, and more.
- Staff discounts for various services and products.
- Professional development opportunities and clear pathways for career advancement.
- Supportive and inclusive work environment that promotes growth and collaboration.
As a valued member of our team, you will:
- Assesses patient problems and needs, plans, implements, evaluates and prioritizes nursing care and nursing interventions and develops the plan of care for patients/residents using clinical judgement and evidence-based practice.
- Advocates for the patients/residents, to protect and promote their rights to dignity, respect, privacy, confidentiality, autonomy and access to information.
- Mentor and support fellow nurses and healthcare professionals, fostering a collaborative environment.
- Work within an interdisciplinary clinical framework, adhering to regulatory standards and organizational protocols.
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) procedures.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Excellent decision-making, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proficiency in using relevant equipment.
- Ability to provide patient education and lead group sessions.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $40.21-$54.28 per hour
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you willing to relocate to Vancouver, BC with employer provided assistance?
- What type of line are you interested in working (FT, PT, Casual)?
- registration with the BC College of Nurses and Midwives? (preferred)
Work Location: In person