The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager, Project Engineer, and Senior Design Draftsperson with developing 2D and 3D drawings as required. In order to be successful, this candidate should feel comfortable taking on many tasks while prioritizing those tasks’ completion, communicate effectively, and maintain organization with proper revision control.
- Prepare engineering drawings from preliminary concepts and specifications, P&IDs, as-built drawings, field sketches, piping plans, isometrics, and piping
- Assist with the preparation of the design, including GAs, process piping, structural steel, and vessels
- Use of AutoCAD software
- Attend client meetings to record information and take site measurements and details required for existing site plans
- Capable AutoCAD user with a passion for learning
- 0 - 4 years in the oil and gas industry is an asset
- 3D modeling skills would be considered an asset
- The ability to read and interpret P&IDs is a definite asset
- Information Technology
Please forward a copy of your resume to: [email protected]
No phone calls or drop-ins, please. While we thank those who apply for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $1.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T2E 7P1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you currently residing in Calgary or surroundings so you can commute to work daily?
Work Location: In person