Medical Office Assistant
White City Medical Clinic (Emerald Physicians Group Corp) is a Emerald Park, Sk based private Family practice . We are looking for a Medical Office Assistant who is organized, punctual, and has the ability to work independently.
- Answering phones, scheduling appointments, and maintaining contact lists.
- Preparing patients for their appointments by reviewing their history, reviewing the doctor's orders, and obtaining patient information.
- Entering patient information into electronic medical records.
- Preparing reports for physicians by collecting and summarizing patient information.
- Preparing charts by completing necessary paper work, entering data into the chart, and obtaining signatures.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the doctor or manager as needed.
- Previous experience in a medical office or related field is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of EMR systems is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of EHR systems is preferred but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and EMR systems (eClinicalWorks) is preferred but not required.
Job Types: Casual, Part-time
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Salary: From $14.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Emerald Park, Sk: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Dental receptionist: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-07-24
Expected start date: 2023-07-24