Licensed Practical Nurse
Facility: The Birches Nursing Home
Location: Musquodoboit Harbour, Nova Scotia
Job Category: Nursing, Healthcare
Position Available: Casual
The Birches Nursing Home is a Community Governed organization that operates a 42 bed Continuing Care Centre. The Birches is committed to the highest standards of support and services and promotes a health workplace for its 100 staff. The organization fosters a healthy work life balance and uses the latest best practice information at all levels.
The LPN functions as a member of the Interdisciplinary Team under the direction of the RN & the Resident Care Manager to provide direct nursing care to residents.
- Current registration with the Licensed Practical Nurses Association of Nova Scotia.
- Recognized Pharmacology course and experience in the administration of medicines.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with residents, families, visitors and co-workers.
- Ability to work effectively as a contributing team member.
- Demonstrated ability to live the values of The Birches.
HOURS OF WORK: Days/Evenings/Nights: All Shift Hours
Please direct all applications to:
The Birches Nursing Home
Email: [email protected]
Or Fax to: 902-889-2271
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $26.55-$29.51 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
- Will you be able to reliably commute or relocate to Musquodoboit Harbour, NS for this job?
- Do you have an active registration on the Nova Scotia College of Nursing?
Work Location: In person