The Production Supervisor will be responsible for the safe and efficient day-to-day an assigned EOF production operations and will support the Production Manager in monitoring and improving plant productivity.
- Cultivate a safety culture where unsafe acts are not tolerated and employees and management have a common goal of zero injuries.
- Oversee crush production activities to ensure operations are running at the highest levels of efficiency.
- Ensure crush department is compliant with sanitation requirements and provides support in the monthly sanitation inspections and implementation of any corrective actions as necessary.
- Track and report department productivity improvements
- Approve daily reports and KPRs for the crush department.
- Report and trouble shoot operations issues.
- Provide input to the Mgr-Production Operations and/or Plant Manager to plan annual shutdowns
- Support Process Safety Management programs
- Work with the Safety/Environmental Manager to ensure compliance of crush department in all aspects
- Help develop and drive Operations Excellence Plans to meet safety, quality and production goals and show continuous improvement in the crush department.
- Support the continuous improvement activities and act as a change agent for any changes that occur in the crush department.
- Monitor KPR’s and help develop plans to bring crush department in line with Operations Excellence goals.
- Participate in daily production meetings to remain informed and ensure that the crush department operations activities are aligned.
- Participate in new employee selection process
- Participate in personnel investigations and recommending corrective actions as necessary.
- Demonstrate the following core values and guiding behaviors which are expected of all employees at Bunge North America: Integrity, Openness and Trust, Teamwork, Citizenship, and Entrepreneurship.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years of experience (or equivalent combination of education and years of experience) in soybean crushing, oil refining, oil packaging operations, or related and applicable activities
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field is preferred
- Proficiency with basic computer skills, including Outlook, Microsoft Word and other technical software packages, as needed
- Ability to work odd hours, weekends and rotating shift schedule required
- Work Schedule: Standard (On-call 24/7 as needed) or occasionally working a 12-hour rotating shift (48 hour week/36 hour week)
Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled