Would you like to contribute to the fascinating world of show business?
Are you an engineer with a hands-on passion for mechanic? Do you like to put on your steel toe caps and be in the middle of the action?
We have a job for you.
At Stageline, we're used to thinking big and working on large-scale projects. The world's greatest artists have been performing on our stages for over 35 years, and the company continues to vibrate to the rhythm of countless projects.
Designed, manufactured, sold and rented from our three facilities in Montreal, Stageline stages are present in more than 50 countries and contribute to more than 30,000 events per year. Our engineering team also includes the Technical Services department, whose mission is to support the various internal and external clients in all matters related to the technical aspects of our products. We are looking to expand the team and are looking for a Project Manager, based in the Greater Toronto Area.
Your responsibilities :
- Support all activities surrounding the operations of Stageline equipment (from design to manufacturing, improvements, maintenance and repairs) by proposing technical solutions to issues encountered by both the internal team and customers
- Proceed to the inspection of our customers' equipment as well as our fleet's according to the company's standards
- Ensure the condition of the inspected equipment and its compliance with our operating standards for the issuance of the equipment certificate of compliance
- Provide technical support to clients
- Participate in design mandates supporting other departments
- Perform or participate in strength calculations to validate design and materials choices
By joining the #StagelineFam :
- you will be fully trained by our team, and you will become an expert on Stageline products. This training will take place in our manufacturing facilities in the Montreal area
- you will be in the heat of the action and you will have different challenges every day allowing you to develop a large array of technical knowledge (welding, hydraulics, structure, road and building standards)
- you will be eligible for our range of benefits, including insurance (life, disability, health, dental), a group RRSP with employer contribution, an EAP and telemedicine
- you will work with a close-knit, competent and passionate team who like to challenge each other
- you will be able to manage your own schedule
- you will have the opportunity to travel frequently for business (mostly across Ontario)
You are the person we are looking for if :
- you have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and you are a qualified Engineer as defined by the Professional Engineers of Ontario
- you are passionate about mechanics and have excellent manual ability
- you have excellent communication skills
- you are interested in and available to travel on a regular basis
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Do you want to take part in this great adventure? It’s time for you to take the stage.
Come and showcase your talent with us!
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Stageline supports diversity and ensures that all its personnel can flourish in an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other legally protected status. We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Civil engineering: 2 years (preferred)
- Mechanical engineering: 2 years (preferred)
- qualified Engineer as defined by the Prof. Eng. of Ontario (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road