Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant
We are seeking an individual to work Monday to Friday, varying between 35 and 40 hours per week. The rate of pay will be based on experience and skill level. Public practice experience and income tax filing experience an asset but not necessary. The ideal candidate must have good organizational skills, attention to detail, superb customer service skills, and is always ready and willing to give a helping hand to others.
· Dental Care
· Extended Health Care
· Vision Care
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Overseeing bookkeeping for multiple organizations.
· Ensure compliance and reporting for all government programs including HST, WCB, & Payroll Remittances.
· Process payroll.
· Greet and receive visitors.
· Assist with visitor inquiries.
· Take phone calls and schedule appointments.
· Scan and file records into document management system.
· Prepare client correspondence.
· Assist in general office administration as required.
· Previous experience in an office environment is preferred, but not required.
· Superior interpersonal skills with a strong focus on client service.
· Excellent grasp on the English language, both written and speaking.
· Critical thinking.
· Job task planning and organizing.
· Significant use of memory.
· Computer use.
· Attention to detail.
· Strong time management skills.
· The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills.
· Enjoy a fast-paced environment.
· Manage changes in priorities.
· Use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Location: 915 Route 655, Waasis NB, E3B 9A5
If interested please email at: [email protected]
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All clients are required to wear a mask when entering. Other procedures depending on what phase we are in
- Sage 50: 2 years (preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person