Synergy Health Centre, located in Victoria, is a busy, established and successful multi-disciplinary clinic for 22 years as a progressive leader of many services and technologies in Victoria. We are on a relentless path of ongoing growth and contribution as a team in love with our patients and their outcomes.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic physiotherapist to become a part of our progressive, established and leading edge physiotherapy and multi-disciplinary healthcare team.
1. Guaranteed patient volume to help you grow fast. Synergy physiotherapists serve an exceptional amount of new assessments per month due to our high demand clinic performance. We guarantee that busy is a given at Synergy physio because you cannot develop your skills at a competitive rate if you are not busy, supported and coached. If you're not busy you will not learn and grow into a master practitioner. But there is so much more to enjoying a great practice and a great career than just being busy. We're happy to show you the books so you can decide with transparency.
2. Structured Practitioner Mentor-ship as well as Business/Practice Management Coaching. We provide resources to advance clinician, bus. practice development and patient experience skills. You will learn the most up to date Best Practices whether a new practitioner or an experienced practitioner looking to jump ahead and become cutting edge in their clinical and business knowledge once again.
3. Most Favorable Physio Compensation/Fee Structure in the Region. Our clinics physios earn at the most competitive earnings in the region due to the high value our patients experience.
4. Modern, Bright, Energetic and Smooth Flowing Clinic Design. Clean, modernized, energizing, efficient, re-designed space with optimal patient flow and centralized waiting room layout. Fun oriented, customer service driven and long term dedicated and friendly staff/team with a healthy culture offer both practitioners, staff and patients an improved and hard to beat customer experience. With COVID we are blessed to have parking right out front of our door for patients to wait in their cars and see us as we come out or they can wait in the covered area outside our doors or in some of the limited inside seating.
5. Established and Maintained Rewarded Winning Reputation and Local Brand As recipients of the 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 TOP CHOICE AWARD and 2 time Three Best Physio in The City, the public has voted us as one of their Top Choices year after year for healthcare in Victoria. Our established high quality reputation also generates us many referrals from the medical, hospital, local communities and many sport organizations. The chosen clinic for many of our top local and international athletes.
6. Jane Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Charting using tablets or computers and even smart phone devices.
7. Private Treatment Rooms with natural light enabling windows at the top and frosted triple pane glass in between enclosed for privacy and superior customer experience. Ideal for pelvic floor and other specialties.
8. Centralized Physio Charting Center provides you a place to maintain your personal tools and treatment aids in your own charting area across from your treatment room. Fast and efficient access to keep you on time.
9. Individual Practitioner Scoreboard and Practice Measurable System provides you up to the hour statistics to manage your practice decisions and outcomes
10. Online Booking System so you never miss out on the growing number of online shopping clients.
11. Full Time Clinic Manager so all your practice needs are met expediently and customer service is managed consistently.
12. High Density, Accessibility and Well Exposed Location in the fastest growing area of Victoria and Saanich. Growth is limited or halted in older areas of Victoria. Our location only 7 min from downtown, off the highway to Sidney and Western communities is also one of the highest residential densities in the south island.
13. Managed and Maintained Culture We take steps to ensure a systematic maintenance of collaboration and an enjoyable work culture through FUN events, professional development skills nights and culture management to ensure we all work in an environment we enjoy coming to each day.
14. In-House Ortho and Neurosurgeon We are blessed to have in-house collaboration with experienced and highly talented specialists as part of our specialist network.
15. In-House Exercise Rehabilitation Centre steps from your treatment rooms in our private rehab. and kinesiologist facility.
16. Large Selection of In-House Technologies, Treatments and Disciplines for you to manage your patients complete care and ensure full recoveries enhancing your reputation and the success of your patients. We offer PRP, Prolotherapy, Shockwave, Pelvic floor specialist, Vestibular specialist, IMS therapists, Spinal Decompression, Neurofeedback, Graston tools, Cupping tools, Orthotic systems and so many more all available to learn, use or refer to.
17. Annual Clinic Skills Education Credits we want you to learn and grow as a therapist, a person and as a business owner.
18. Ongoing History of Community Charity Support and Recreational Involvement We support those in need in our community with annual and ongoing Give Back campaigns to show the community we care. We also sponsor and provide treatment at many local sporting events including our very own Synergy Health Bazan Bay 5km plus the Oak Bay Half Marathon, Tour de Victoria and many others! We stay involved and the community rewards us for it.
19. Work, Learn from Network and Collaborate with an established successful and progressive team that includes physiotherapists, medical doctor, neurosurgeon, part-time orthopedic surgeon, chiropractors, kinesiologists, massage therapists, naturopaths, nutritionists, Chinese medicine practitioners and more.
20. Direct Billing to most Insurance Companies! We keep your AR down and work hard to collect everything you've worked hard for. Patients love the experience of having no to low out of pocket with the direct billing set up.
21. Worksafe and ICBC approved Clinic We are approved for and can accept clients from any source including many referrals from DVA and other sources. If you don't want Worksafe clients, like many established practitioners have chosen to do, then you won't get booked with them. The choice is yours. We have many incoming patient streams.
22. Several Unique Treatment Programs, Contracts and Operations Systems
23. Access your Treatment Schedule and Charting program Anywhere online from your smart phone or other computer devices.
24. The best compensation in our community with opportunities for a salary based or % split contractor structure with 50% profit sharing on orthopaedic supports, braces, orthotics, kinesiology, fitness supplies or retail items.
25. Comprehensive Medical Benefits package (Dental, Vision, Paramedical, Medications) with Life Insurance, Critical Illness and Accidental Death and Dismemberment.
26. Leadership position growth opportunities
27. Lots more to share with you :)
For more information about our clinic please send your CV in confidence and we'd love to show you what we have to offer and find out what your practice dreams are.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $120,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
We are following all protocols as suggested by the CCBC, WSBC and the BC Health Authority. We want to ensure that our patients, practitioners and staff are safe and healthy.
Work Location: In person