Banff Plastic Surgery is a small business in Canmore, AB. We are fast-paced, busy, professional, and our goal is to offer the right procedure, to the right patient, for the right reason, at the right time. .
Our work environment includes:
We are hiring for the following:
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5pm
Banff Plastic Surgery is looking for a receptionist administrative assistant who will perform a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. We are looking for someone who is energetic, friendly, and detail-oriented. If you have previous experience in a medical office setting and have great customer service experience, we would like to meet you.
- Greet and check patients in during the day
- Answer phones in a professional manner
- Provide general support to patients as needed
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain patient files and records
- Update patient records daily
- Answer general patient questions
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms for patients before they undergo examinations or procedures
- Previous experience in a medical office setting (preferred but not necessary)
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to multitask and stay organized while working on multiple projects at once
- Work well independently as well as within a team.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- RSP match
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Reception: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-15