CCHSLD Manoir Ouest de l'ile is a small long-term care facility, privé conventionné. We are professional, collaborative, engaging and our goal is to provide high quality, patient-centered care through a milieu-de-vie approach.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Flexible working hours
- Lively atmosphere
- Safe work environment
- Team work mentality
CHSLD Manoir de l'Ouest de l'ile is seeking for an outgoing, organized and responsible Registered Nurse for our long-term care facility in the heart of West Island, Montreal.
We offer competitive pay with night shift premiums, comprehensive trainings and health benefits.
The ideal candidate must must possess a knowledgeable, caring and compassionate background. Additionally, they must also have a keen interest in working in a fast-paced and lively environment. Registered Nurses at our CHSLD are primarily responsible for:
- The assessment and global evaluation of our residents' health condition,
- Promote health through the application and ongoing update of Interdisciplinary Intervention Plans and Therapeutic Nursing Plans.
- Administering treatments according to prescription and collective orders.
- Communicating with families for medical updates on their loved one.
- Observing and updating the medical records
- Communicating with the doctor for follow up, orders and prescription.
Furthermore, our incredible Registered Nurses are responsible for performing general administrative tasks and oversee the performance of the nursing staff, such as Registered Nursing Assistants (RNA or LPN) and Personal Care Attendants (PAB).
Job Types: Casual, Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Salary: From $30.00 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed
- Weekends only
This CHSLD respects and follows all government guidelines in regards to health and safety, as well as infection prevention and control, such as: mandatory wearing of mask in all areas of the facility and regular hand washing.
- English and French (required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) License (required)
- Night Shift (required)
- Overnight Shift (required)
Work Location: In person