Sunstone Physiotherapy Clinic is a well established multidisciplinary clinic offering Physiotherapy , RMT, Acupuncture and Active Rehab
We have 3 locations and a combination of clinics can be worked out to convert it to a full time position.
We are looking for Interim/Registered physiotherapist who is a Team player, highly motivated and have a passion to provide excellent Physiotherapy care and treatment.
We have full size private treatment rooms, gym, on site laundry, Jane EMR and online booking platform.
Busy/full case load will be transferred as is.
Candidates looking for a long term perspective need only apply.
- Assess, plan, implement, progress and monitor physiotherapy treatments
- Assist with developing a successful discharge plan specific to the needs of each patient
- Effectively assess and treat patients from varied referral streams
- Provide care based on evidence based practice
- Establish treatment goals for patients via effective assessment and discussion with the patient or your supervising senior.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment
- Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of BC
- Personal liability insurance
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: $80,000.00-$190,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-26