Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities (QSA)
1. Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing or in a related field.
2. Eligible for registration (active status) with the College of Registered Nurses of Saskatchewan (CRNS).
3. Minimum of two years recent and relevant clinical/teaching experience in the area of medical-surgical nursing.
4. Current TLR certificate (participant level).
5. Effective communication skills (oral and written).
6. Effective interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
7. Effective instructional ability.
8. Ability to apply the theory, practices and principles of medical-surgical and pediatric-obstetrical nursing and adult education.
9. Small group facilitation skills and leading, modeling and teaching interaction skills.
10. Ability to arrange, maintain and evaluate resources.
11. Demonstrates valuing diversity.