About The Bridg Group of Companies:
The Bridg Group of Companies (TBGOC) has been in business for over 19+ years and provides exceptional consumer services in the Financial and Real Estate world.
Our mission is to change lives one client at a time and to be the home of all your financial needs!
We aim to foster a culture of caring and accountability. Caring for our clients and employees in a team working environment. As a company we focus on working on diversified services that allow each client to reach their financial goals. But we also aim to ensure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers by offering ongoing training and development opportunities.
We are looking for a Real Estate Project Manager seeking a new and rewarding career. As a positive, well-organized, enthusiastic tradesperson, you will have the flexibility and skills to manage competing priorities. This is a full-time position with great opportunity to grow within a fast-growing organization.
Position: Real Estate Project Manager
Compensation: We offer a competitive compensation package
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
- · 15 Days Paid Vacation Days
- · 3 Paid Employee Emergency Flex Days
- · Quarterly Bonuses
- · Group Benefits
- · Weekly ongoing Professional Development
- · Quarterly Employee Social Events
- · Complimentary Friday Lunch
- · Daily Snacks and Beverages
- · Free Gym Membership
- · Time off For Birthdays & Employee of the Month
- · Summer Hours (1/2-day Fridays in July & August)
- · Serve as liaison with Architects, Subcontractors, Consultants, Suppliers, Inspectors, and other project staff and owner
- · Source and hire specialized subcontractors, if necessary, on full-time or part-time and necessary disciplines, and coordinate their schedules
- · Maintain and update SOW and preconstruction documents, and monitor contract obligation with a goal of building relationships with reliable contractors and vendors
- · Deliver all projects within the designated time frame and pre-set budgets as needed
- · Responsible for pre, interim and post compliance of each project but not limited to reviewing the warranty, budget final sign offs, permit close outs, occupancy certificates etc.
- · Work closely with the Real Estate Acquisition team to provide quick answers on zoning, legalization, severance, preliminary construction budget, timeline etc. before properties are purchased
- ● Analyze potential project requirements and development of a strategy focused on winning the opportunity for Rental & Construction Projects
- ● Apply for building permits and licenses
- ● Respond to work delays, emergencies and other project disruptions Complete & submit quality control & compliance for all property management & development & construction repair/renovation projects
- ● Will be facilitating anywhere from 5-7 projects every quarter with inspection/service calls required
- ● Work with local utility representatives to arrange all utility services/connections
- ● Purchase materials/appliances as per project requirements
- ● Attend coordination and progress meetings; make regular trips to sites during construction including bid walks, preconstruction walks, in-progress site visits, punch walks and construction closeout
- ● Ensure safety regulations are followed on site at all times and report breaches to owners with solution
- ● Identify hazards, develop recommendations and/or solutions and consistent follow up to assure compliance
- ● Adhere to legal regulations, building and safety codes, and other requirements (i.e., Daily and Monthly Responsibilities)
- ● Maintain and update construction related documentation, estimation tools, spreadsheets, and project management checklists.
- ● Anticipate and resolve project issues and scheduling difficulties
- ● Must be willing and able to travel out of town/country if and when needed, from 5 to 20 days consecutively at any given period
- ● Other tasks/projects assigned
- ● Bachelor’s degree in construction management or engineering, or a college diploma in construction technology is required
- ● A master's degree in project management may be an asset;
- ● PMP certification would be an asset
- ● Extensive experience in the construction industry may substitute for post-secondary education requirements
- ● Professional engineering status or construction trade certification may be an asset
- ● Minimum 8 years’ experience in Residential Planning, Budgeting & Construction/Renovation
- ● 5+ years fire protection, construction, alarm/detection, or related project management experience
- ● Experience in contract management, building codes, contract law and relevant legislation
- ● Demonstrated project management and coordination competencies; budget and timeline management, scope management, risk management, timely decision making, ability to prioritize and delegate appropriately
- ● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Teams; experience with MS-Project and AutoCAD would be considered an asset
- ● Advanced Excel skills including HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, PivotTables, Macros, etc.
- ● Experience in managing GANTT charts will be considered an asset
- ● Must be able to read Plans(Blueprint, Floor Plans, Construction drawing and documentation, etc.)reading
- ● Has an Eye for interior design and/or construction
- ● US & Canada Landlord Regulations Knowledge will be considered an asset
- ● Must be a great problem solver with all disputes and must find quick and cost-effective resolutions for the company
- ● Flexibility is key, being able to shift focus and schedule as required
- ● Must be pet friendly
- Must have valid “G” Driver’s license and able to drive to meetings and complete site visits
- ● Resides in close proximity to office in Vaughan (preferred)
- Must own a vehicle and have full access at all times
- · Mandatory attendance in all Company Annual Corporate Events
- ● Monday to Friday- 9:00am to 5:30pm
- ● A flexible schedule for evening & weekend viewings is required and when needed only
- ● Work Remotely: No
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strive to provide a culturally diverse workforce. We will not discriminate based on race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- 1. This position requires a vehicle, do you have a personal vehicle or a vehicle you can use every day for work?
- 2. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, are you willing and able to start within 2 weeks?
- 3. This position offers no remote working options, are you willing and able to commute to work every day?
- Project / Construction Management: 8 years (preferred)
- PMP Certification (preferred)
Work Location: In person