Are you looking for a supportive team environment where you can make a real difference in the lives of others? The award-winning multi-disciplinary team at 3PK brings is made up of amazing individuals working collaboratively for our the health and wellness of our community. As Langley's #1 choice for care, this is an opportunity not to miss! We're hiring not because we're replacing a therapist, but because we are growing due to demand.
At 3PKS we believe in achieving the best quality rehabilitation in one location. Our client-centred approach ensures that clients are being treated by the right experts at the right time.
At 3PKS, our mission is simple: to provide client-centered health and wellness services that are safe, effective, innovative, measurable, and challenging, while maximizing the quality of life of our clients.
Located in the busy Langley Sportsplex, across from Colossus, which features 4 Ice Rinks, a fully equipped fitness gym, 2 daycares, a café and a hockey shop.
3PKS has been a staple in the Walnutgrove langley since 2005 and we have a well-established client base that continues to grow every year.
What We Provide to our Practitioners:
- Competitive compensation packages (We offer both Independent Contracts & Employee)
- Large well-equipped treatment rooms
- Online booking & charting through Jane
- Flexibility - our clinic is open 6 days a week, and we have morning, afternoon, and evening shifts available
- Marketing, business cards
- Insurance/ICBC direct billing
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team with internal and external referrals
- On-going training and team meetings to foster personal and professional development.
- Our Clinic includes a private studio space
- Extended Health Benefits available
- Gym Membership to Total Fitness
- Loyal client base
- Exceptional support - our reception team is one-of-a-kind; you can also look forward to additional support from our wonderful clinic manager.
- Other benefits include (but are not limited to!): high-quality electric treatment tables, linens & towels with in-house laundry service, lotions, creams, and all other supplies, temperature-controlled rooms, accessible parking for patients, well-maintained building with an elevator, and an established website with integrations with Jane software.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be a in good standing with the CPTBC
- Professional Liability Insurance
- TOL business licence, if applicable
- WorkSAFE BC
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in collaboration with others.
- Genuine passion for helping others.
- Second language is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $75.00-$150.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site childcare
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- COVID19 Safety/communicable disease protocols and PPE supplies for all staff and clients
- Professional Liability Insurance (required)
- CPTBC licence (required)
Work Location: In person