Gentell is one of the largest vertically-integrated wound care companies in the world. We provide efficient, affordable, patient-specific wound treatments to patients in nursing homes, hospices, hospitals and other settings. We employ clinical specialists throughout the United States and Canada to assist with treatment recommendations and provide education about the proper utilization of wound care products.
Manager, Engineering and Maintenance contributes to the success of company by ensuring Operations and building equipment are in good operating condition and capable of producing quality products by supporting internal and external team to meet company objectives.
Manager, Engineering and Maintenance is also responsible for leading, developing and implementing capital projects to ensure business alignment and objectives are met.
- Work with Marketing in new product development, set up new packaging specifications and product cost
- Develop, update and maintain Bill of Materials in MISys
- Lead engineering activities to support operating equipment and new initiatives
- Work with Director of Production and perform capital equipment justification to develop and support capital investment plan
- Support the monitoring, PM preparation and compliance of the R.O system for purified water
- Identify, justify and direct the implementation of continuous improvement projects to ensure their success in manufacturing and site visit.
- Participate and ensure safe operating conditions exists throughout the entire facilities, promptly correcty any usfafe condition
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00-$125,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON M1S 3S4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- relevant: 7 years (required)
Work Location: In person