Our amazing Front Desk co ordinator is soon going for maternity leave. We are looking to fill in her position.
Applications are invited for the Front desk co ordinator/ Dental Receptionist position to cover the Mat leave to join our fun team.
Job duties include:
- Greet and welcome patients as they arrive at the orthodontic office
- Answer phone calls and schedule appointments for patients
- Verify patient insurance coverage and assist with insurance claims
- Collect and process patient payments
- Maintain patient records and update information as necessary
- Coordinate with clinical staff to ensure smooth patient flow
- Provide excellent customer service to patients and address any inquiries or concerns
- Previous experience in a dental office or administrative role will be preferred.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in using computer systems and dental software
- Knowledge of dental terminology and procedures is a plus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information
Benefits : Paid lunch, uniform and all paid stat holidays after probation
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Duties and responsibilities may vary depending on the specific needs of the dental office.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 18 months
Salary: $21.00-$24.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cold Lake, AB T9M 1E3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-11-15