Young Street Dental has been serving the Chilliwack and the surrounding community for 25 years.
Our practice offers a complete range of dental services, including general dentistry, sedation services, cosmetic services, oral procedures, orthodontics, and services for kids to ensure your entire family has access to a comprehensive range of dental care.
Young Street Dental is dedicated to technologically advanced care, using the latest technology such as Veloscope, Microscopes, Intraoral cameras, digital X-rays, Panoramic X-rays, dental lasers to name a few.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Full time hours. Monday-Friday
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Competitive compensation
- Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
- Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
- Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
- Work-life balance and flexibility
- Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Thorough understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Registered and/or certified as a Dental Assistant with your Provincial regulatory body or association
- Previous dental assisting experience is preferred
_Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Work Location: In person