Are you interested in a career upgrade where you:
- Work primarily with young and healthy patients?
- Positively impact the lives of many children and adults each day?
- Are a valued as an important member of a close knit team?
- Work independently for much of the day?
- Have opportunities to expand your expertise and clinical responsibilities?
Island Orthodontics is the office of Dr. Vohn Rosang, Certified Specialist in Orthodontics. We have an excellent team of fun and professional staff working extremely well together to deliver great patient care! We have offices in Sidney and Victoria to serve the Peninsula, Victoria, and the Gulf Islands.
Our team is seeking a CDA with or without the ortho module on a full (Tuesday - Friday) or part-time basis. Ortho-specific training provided. A successful candidate for this position will be organized, hard working, and have excellent communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Hourly Wage based on experience + Christmas bonus.
- $500 signing bonus for successful full time candidate after 6 months.
- Health spending allowance for employees and their families.
- Complimentary orthodontic treatment.
- Yearly CDA licensing fees covered by the employer.
- Annual Uniform Allowance.
- Paid sick days, No evenings or weekends.
- Generous Holiday schedule.
- Free parking, Bright and spacious offices.
- High-tech digital tools and charting.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Educational Reimbursement for orthodontic module.
- Guaranteed shift hours and all Statutory Holidays.
- Career Growth Opportunities!
- Greet patients for their visit in an enthusiastic way, building a personal connection at every appointment.
- Ensure that patients receive optimal hygiene instruction based on clinical indications and our goal for comprehensive oral health.
- Execute prescribed orthodontic treatment directly and independently.
- Sterilize and maintain all dental instruments, supplies and equipment.
- Take photos, xrays, impressions, and 3D scans.
- Evaluate and deliver orthodontic appliances.
- Organize and maintain a clean and clinical area.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work cohesively with fellow team members to provide an atmosphere of trust, respect, and cooperation.
- Perform a variety of other tasks to ensure a healthy and vital orthodontic practice. working, and have excellent communication skills.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 16 - 32 per week
Salary: $30.00-$38.00 per hour
- Certified Dental Assistant (required)
Work Location: In person