Our client is a well-established IT Services firm based in Toronto but with clients across Canada and internationally. They are looking for Azure Resource Manager (ARM) engineers to join their client's automation team. You must be skilled in the design, implementation, and support of technologies and technology-based solutions dealing with automation. High-level expertise in various scripting languages such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef is required.
Platform developer role for project with one of Canada's top banks.
Must be skilled with Azure platform and tools to fit existing end customer environment.
5 years of Azure cloud related experience
- 3+ years working with Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
- Expert in Shell scripting; json; powershell and pipeline codes in Azure DevOps environment
- Understand Azure Resource model; Infra as code; RBAC; IaaS/SaaS; NSG; VM; Storage Accounts; Vault
- Experience in Automating, Configuring and Deploying Instances on Azure environments
- Experience with Micro Services using Docker Containers, Kubernetes, or OpenShift
- Understand Agile practice and follow as required.
- Good documentation skills for handover to Ops team
- Basic knowledge on networking and active troubleshooting capability
- Understand GIT; branching; Different Jenkins pipelines and develop jenkins pipeline codes
- Any experience with Databricks is a bonus