Office and Event Supervisor
We are looking for an experienced full time Office and Event Supervisor with an emphasis in sales and marketing to join the Hatfield Farm team. The successful candidate should have the following skills:
- Highly organized and motivated individual who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Efficient computer and marketing skills.
- Great attitude and initiative with the ability to make good common sense decisions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with superior organization skills.
- Be part of a team to provide quality service, knowledge and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines and respond to shifting priorities.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to convey accurate information to customers on the phone or in person.
- Ability to delegate and supervise staff to make sure jobs are performed properly.
- Background in restaurant management a definite asset.
- Background in restaurant and banquet serving an asset.
- Previous horse experience an asset.
Some Duties include:
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Manage reservations, communicate with customers and confirm the details with regards to upcoming bookings.
- Answer phone, provide accurate information to potential customers.
- Maintain and organize office, including accurate record keeping. Create contracts for upcoming weddings or events.
- Provide daily updates to owner.
- Manage day to day operations and staff.
- Create and promote upcoming events.
The successful candidate must have the following:
-Able to work flexible hours
Compensation negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. Group benefits and gratuity included.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00-$53,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Sales: 2 years (required)
- Restaurant management: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person