We are looking for a Pharmacy Assistant or certified pharmacy technician to join our team. The ideal candidate has experience working in a hospital or retail pharmacy and is willing to work at a fast-paced, high-volume pharmacy. We are seeking candidates with a strong work ethic who are willing to perform routine, detailed work and can be taught new tasks quickly. Previous customer service experience is an asset.
- Recommend products and services to customers.
- Clean and maintain the pharmacy.
- Provide information on medication to customers.
- Work with pharmacists to prepare packages and labels for shipments of medications.
- Receive medications from physicians, pharmacists, manufacturers, or other sources.
- Be aware of and adhere to provincial regulations on controlled substances.
- Keep track of stock levels of medications.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pharmacy technician course and canadian certification is preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Familiarity with pharmacy software and systems is a plus
- Prior experience in a pharmacy setting is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Store discount
Work Location: In person