Status: Regular Full-time
Location: 700, 10216 124th Street Edmonton
Join our team
TELUS Health is empowering every person to live their healthiest life. Guided by our vision, we are leveraging the power of our leading edge technology and focusing on the uniqueness of each individual to create the future of health.
Simply put, our team members across the country are united by their commitment to continuously innovating to make healthcare more accessible and deliver improved health experiences for everyone.
Do you share our passion?
Let’s create a healthier future, together!
Our team and what we’ll accomplish together!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer service minded Medical Office Assistant who thrives in a collaborative, friendly and supportive environment. Join our team and help us shape the future of how Canadians engage with the healthcare ecosystem.
As a Medical Office Assistant you will provide excellent client care by assisting the medical and professional staff in managing client activity. You will develop strong relationships with other health care providers in the community including general practitioners and specialists. To this end, you will work together with support staff, in various physician and health care provider’s offices, to build one-on-one relationships that will facilitate ongoing communications and cross-referrals.
What you’ll do:
This MOA will specifically be responsible for:
- Greeting and engaging with patients’ onsite and ensuring that they feel at home.
- Connecting with clients via phone, email and in person, supporting continuity of care
- Working collaboratively with the Physician team.
- Scheduling appointments and arranging for Diagnostic appointments
- Updating medical records
- Contacting clients to remind them of required tests, examinations and follow up consultations
- Provide support for general office administrative functions including medical records management